[Prev][Index][Thread]

Petaluma get together?

Don't know who's going to the Petaluma show (I'm afraid I'm only going
to Slim's), but there's been a suggestion from Jerry Ruck to meet at
the Steamer Gold resturant on the river. Drop Jerry a line at
Jerry.Ruck@ncal.kaiperm.org if you're interested in meeting up with
him.

This mailing list is a one way list, so if you've got news to share
with everyone, pass it on to me and I'll post it.

This is the ToddFest/West mailing list, but I use it from time to time
for TR news of interest to West Coasters. If you tire of being on this
list (and postings will die down in about a week), then drop me a line
and I'll remove you.