[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Hi, Guys!

Haven't been to one of your gatherings in a couple of years, but I'm there in
spirit. Rhino Records called me in to their offices a couple of weeks ago to
assist on a couple of hush-hush Todd projects that will blow your mind if
everything comes together. I have every confidence that it will, more so than
I had with the rarities package. But if these new projects happen, it may
finally lead to the release of the rarities. I wish I could give you more
details, but I'm sworn to secrecy.

Special greetings to my man Kevin Christian, if he's there...Also a hearty
salutation to Roger and Debbie. Hope you're listening to lots of great
music...

Brett Bayne