Aloha from the FAR West Coast!

Hey doods and everyone,

I can't believe I'm not there this year.

Now that I'm more than five hours from ANYwhere, I just didn't feel like
flying again this week. I have a new kitten at home now, Luna Tiki Boy, and
I need to tend to him, as well as myself.

My plans for the day are:  bike to post office, sunbathe (clothing
optional), lunch with a new "friend" I met last week, and top it off with a
1-mile walk down Secret Beach, an ocean plunge (again, clothing optional)
with dolphins and turtles, and, of course, a Romotini later tonight, by tiki
torch light . . .

How 'bout you???

See you on the Todd Fest West site today!

--
Love and  much aloha,
Lani

Please address all e-mail to tikigirl@bigfoot.com and be sure to buddy-list
"LaniRene" on your AOL Instant Messenger!