TFW '99 Photo Gallery

Roger and all:

The photo gallery is looking nice.  Love John's TikiGod get-up!   Now get
the rest of the bunch on the mini-cam for us to see, please.

If I had my scanner plugged in, I'd scan you a photo of Todd and me with my
Bali pants and "happy lei".    Now I'm really wishing I was there.  But, the
sun awaits.  And, I'll have my Romo-tini tonight at Sushi and Blues in
Hanalei.  (Romo, tell me how to order it, okay?).

--
Aloha,
Lani

Please address all e-mail to tikigirl@bigfoot.com and be sure to buddy-list
"LaniRene" on your AOL Instant Messenger!